Millsberry Members
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cool tips

2 posters

Go down

cool tips Empty cool tips

Post by rich_in_millsberry Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:37 am

ok first of all some of them are myn but some are from other peple to so i am not trying to steel them i just want to help here they are try to get something that will become rare like the finger print stuf soon that will become rare becase you cant get them or like the fishing trophy that was you cold only get it a long time ogo you no what i am say and here is somemore good tips that i have
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Money Making
Playing games is by far the best way to make money in Millsberry but there are also some other things you can do to make extra millsbucks.

First, always check out the coach danner link on the millsberry main page (make sure you are logged in when you do it). It will link you to another millsberry recommended site like kidkinetic.com and will give you MB just for visiting the site. The current link is not working but if you wait until Thursday it usually changes. Often it's 1000 MB just for visiting the linked site.

If you don't have one already make sure you open a bank account. Put as much money as possible into your account. You will earn interest on your money every day. As you collect the interest your bank account balance will grow and as you deposit more money you get more interest.

Yard Sale, Yard Sale, Yard Sale. If you shop at yard sales yourself buy all the bargains that you see (for example if you find someone selling leaf layered skirt for 10 MB buy it!). Then re-sell your bargains for slightly higher prices (like selling your 10 MB skirt for 15). You should be able to sell things fairly quickly if you keep your prices low and even if you're not making huge profits on each item doing a lot of volume sales can get you lots of money quickly. Trophies are another great thing to sell in Yard Sales.

Raising your health on Millsberry
If you want to raise your health to 100% you need to eat a healthy diet that consists of all 5 food groups. The 5 groups on Mills are protein, grain, dairy, vegetable and fruit.

I use two different diets to keep up my health and my health on all my accounts is at 100%.

Diet #1:
If your hunger level is grumbly or 'lower' eat the following:
1. Fruit Salad
2. Green Salad
3. Cheeseburger

If you are still not 'completely full' after eating those three items try adding another salad or fruit salad.

Diet #2:
If your hunger level is comfortably full or higher.
1. Lasagna (found on page 2 of the deli section of the grocery store)
2. Fruit Salad.

You can also groom to raise your health 1 point per day. Put one of the toiletry items in your house (i.e. a hairbrush) and click on it. On the menu that pops up in the lower left hand corner you will see a 'groom' option. Click that and it will pop up a window that says grooming contributes to good health and it will raise your health 1 point. It can be done only once per day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you eat this diet every day you should see your health rise. It will rise more quickly if it is low (in the 20s for example) than it does when it is high (in the 80s for example) but it will eventually reach 100%.
*Science Lab Exam Answers*
1.What is Mercury's most well-known feature?
Caloris Basin
2.What is the point of the planet closest to the sun?
Subsolar point
3.What planet is closest to Earth in size?
Venus
4.What two moons orbit Mars?
Phobos and Deimos
5.Saturn is famous for its _____.
Set of over a thousand rings
6.Mercury's core is mostly made up of:
Metal
7.A day on _____ is longer than the planet's year.
Venus
8.On Mars, which polar cap is larger and colder?
Northern
9.What is the cause of tremendous heat on Venus?
The thick atmosphere and clouds
10.True or False: Mars has liquid water.
False
11.Venus is named after the Roman goddess of _____.
Love and Beauty
12.The reddish color of Mars comes from all the _____ in its soil.
Iron
13.Jupiter is mostly made up of _____?
Hydrogen and Helium
14.True or False: Jupiter has rings.
True
15.True or false: Saturn rotates more quickly than Earth.
True
16.Scientists think that Europa may have _____?
An underground ocean
17.What planet has a density less than water?
Saturn
18.Saturn takes _____ Earth years to orbit the sun.
19. What is Jupiter's most well-known feature?
The Great Red Spot
20.The yellow bands on Saturn are formed by _____.
Crystallized ammonia
21.Comets contain lots of _____.
Ice
22._____ are often called "minor planets."
Asteroids
23.The Great White Spot is a storm that lasts _____.
A Month
24.What three planets rotate in the opposite direction of all the other planets?
Venus, Uranus, and Pluto
25.The Milky Way is a _____ galaxy.
Spiral
26.Comet tails are made mostly of _____.
Gas
27.True or False: the Milky Way is the smallest galaxy in the Local Group.
False
28.What is the closest planet to the sun?
Mercury
29.When an asteroid is burning up in the Earth's atmosphere, it is called a _____.
Meteor
30.A comet's tail points _____.
Away from the sun
31.Our solar system is located in the Milky Way arm known as the _____ arm.
Orion
(If you answer thease correctly you get a lab coat,goggles, and a box of cearal)
Daily Chores
Change my Clothes
Feed Me
Mail Box
Read a Book
Bank (collect Intrest)
Grocery Shopping
Community Center
Donate
Sylvie
Arcade
Library
Cafeteria

Science Competition

Here are some hidden things:

Get a free soccer ball by going to the Academy and going to the gym in the school. Click on the ball that Coach Danner has in his hand. When you click it, a message will pop up saying you got the ball.

Play the cinnamon toast crunch game to get 1 box of cereal as the prize.. so you have to score 150 , I think
go to your pantry and click it eat button 20 times or so you know how long the pages take to load on busy days
use this to your advantage your orange hunger line will fill completely from 0-full.

Colhurst Tunnels Treasures

Before you leave for the tunnels
You have to have a shovel in your inventory (My Stuff).

When you dig, it uses up your health. My health stat usually drops from 100 to around 65 or 70% while I am in the tunnels.
NOTE:
You can bring your health up faster than 1-3% per day... eat three balanced meals each day. I gain 4-8% per day when I do this. Also, groom for 1 point.

It is important to choose the right shovel. The best shovel to have is the Colhurst’s shovel. It uses up less health per dig.

The Colhurst’s shovel can only be found in the tunnels, at a yardsale, or from an auction.

The next best choice is the Heavy duty shovel which can be found in the Garden section of the Hardware Store.

Your health percentage must also be high enough to dig, at least 30%. However, to truly do a good amount of digging, and to be able to get down to the better items, which are buried lower, you should really only go in to dig if your health is at least 70%. I recommend having 100% health.

In order to get hints in the tunnels about where it is best to dig, you should make sure that your intelligence percentage is high and take along a treasure map. If you happen to meet the Explorer, in the tunnels, you can get a map from him... or get one from a yardsale. If you have both high intelligence and the map you'll get tips on where to dig. Make sure the map is located in "My Stuff" not in your basement or your house.

Tunnels Entrance
There is a link on the main page at www.millsberry.com. You can also get there by clicking on “The City”, clicking on “Golden Valley”, then click on the house that is highlighted when you run your mouse over it (Cecil Colhurst’s house). Here is the link: http://www.millsberry.com...urst/

Once you get to Cecil Colhurst’s house, click on the “rules and tips” link for some helpful hints.

Next, click on the woman standing by the cash register. This will take you to a screen where you need to purchase a ticket for $500 mbs. The ticket allows you to enter the tunnels. Admissioon tickets may also be found at yard sales for less than $500. If you have a ticket in "My Stuff" you can skip purchasing one.

NOTE: When the tunnels first opened, the tickets were free. These tickets are labeled "Admission ticket (promotional)." That ticket can no longer be used to enter the tunnels.

Finally, click on the railing straight ahead at the back of the room by the stairs; these lead into the tunnels.

When you find a spot to dig, if your intelligence level is high and if you have your map, you'll get a tip as to if it is a good spot to dig. If so, it usually pays to dig... however, many items are buried deeper than one dig (in levels). You'll have to dig more than once in the same spot to get the valuable treasures.

NOTE: I never dig unless I get a tip that it is a good spot.

The items are burried according to levels. I've included a list of items and the level at which they can be found.

Tunnel Items (by level)

1st level
Ancient Rock Painting
Antique Lockbox key
Antique Soda bottle
Anvil
Horse Stirrup
Kerosene Lantern

2nd level
Antique Portrait
Dinosaur Skull
Faberge Egg
Golden Laurel Crown
Horned helmet
Native American drum
Sundial

3rd level
Baby Papoose
Bamboo Flute
Boomerang
Ceremonial Mask
Colhurst Portrait
Golden Serpent
Greek Lyre
Hero’s Engine
Porcelain Doll

4th level
Antique Lockbox
Catapult
Colhurst’s Shovel
Egyptian Sarcophagus
Kimono
Pacific Island Monolith
Totem Pole

Treasure map (get it from the "explorer", not by digging)
Free 100 millsbucks:
OK, at the bottom of the Mills page you see a link for Lucky Charms (R) Webisodes. If you click on it you can search all the areas on the map for hidden marshmellows. When you find them all and go to the marshmellow mountain or something it will ask you for your Mills username and send you 100 mb's. You can do this I think at least 3 times a day.

and here are some more Millsberry Tips, Hints,and Rules

Game Tips:

*Bumper Boats (500)[Fitness]: To play Sylvie when the screen comes up to choose your character, go to Robert J. Williams. DON"T CLICK ON HIM! when he is highlighted, hold down the UP arrow key. It takes a short time, but Sylvie will pop her head up on the lower left corner of the screen. When she does, click on the select character arrow until you get to Sylvie. You won't see her picture, but she'll be in the selection box after the last character. You'll win EVERY TIME with her

*GDA (500)[Civics] - try to trap the ball between your paddle and the planet so it ricochets back and forth. You can get a lot of points that way.

*Match Wanted (940)[Civics] - make large combinations. They are worth more points.

*Peabody Park Cleanup (2519)[Civics] - Run in straight lines around the edge of the board and then make one large X from the lower right to the upper left and from the lower left to the upper right. You can pick up most of the pieces that way.

*Peabody Park Half Pipe (4651)[Athletics] - ride back and forth until you are flying high and then do combination tricks like a backflip with a double kickflip.

*Sherman Home run Derby (10000)[Athletics] - be patient and try to not move around in the batter's box too much.

*Hide & Seek (500)[Intelligence] – play really fast
*Countdown (3126)[Intelligence]- as you get to more complex equations do the math based on the last 2 digits for example) 29+44 just add the 9 and the 4 and then look for an answer that ends in a 3. There will likely be only one answer that ends in that digit.

*Lucky's Charmed Life (1250)[Intelligence]- try to run as fast as possible. You are faster than the kids and in most cases you can avoid them. Always collect ALL the bonus charms on every level for maximum points.

*Rope Race (785)[Athletics] - Use F11 to expand the window to Full Screen so you do not click off it and play on a large surface so you have lots of room to use your mouse.

*Wave Blaster (1201)[No trophy or prizes] - use the 'double' shooter to make maximum hits with a minimum of wasted shots. Shoot only when you need to shoot because wasted shots cost you points.

*Hop & Drop (450)[Athletics] - play on the hard level and keep practicing until you have memorized the proper routes for each level.

*Peanut Butter Toast Crunch Swirl (591)[No stats category, prize of Cereal (in addition to trophy)] - The game is entirely random. You can try dropping each piece from the same location but there is no guarantee that it will fall in the same location every time.

*Slap Shot Shootout (1800)[Athletics] - Choose better shooter and stay in one location shooting repeatedly at the same spot on the goal. I prefer shooting at the left side of the goal. Shoot repeatedly, do not stop for anything.

*Lucky Charms Sudoku (1000)[Intelligence] - Play the game repeatedly to get familiar with the structure and strategy. DO NOT use hints as they reduce your score.

*Peabody Park Fishing (No score given)[No category, prize of fish or other items pulled from the pond] - there is no trophy for this game. You can get fish (to eat), diamond necklaces, divers helmets, old teddy bears, and soggy boots from the pond.

*Snowboard Slalom (1500)[Athletics] - you need to have 100% health stats and 100% athletics stats to unlock Kelly (third character in the game). Once you have kelly do a double backflip for 160 points. That will help you get a score high enough for the trophy. NOTE: Controlling Kelly is difficult and does require some practice.

*Solver (443)[Intelligence] - Play often and you will see familiar patterns and sets of letters. The more you memorize the higher your score goes up. Hear is a website to get possible words. http://www.millsberryguides.com/solversolution.php

*Sink the three (1586)[Athletics] - Play on a slow computer using Opera or Mozilla Firefox and play on the largest size possible to have your window at maximum size and make the green bar more visible.

*Archery (No trophy)[Athletics] - Try to shoot balloons at higher heights because you earn more points

Male
Number of posts : 2
cool tips Left_bar_bleue52 / 10052 / 100cool tips Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-14

http://funclub.niceboard.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

cool tips Empty Re: cool tips

Post by tzink Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:49 pm

i have that same avy

tzink

Female
Number of posts : 1